Translate

Friday 9 September 2016

Hello Friends, My name is Chetan Sharma and i working from a very long time with a company who deals into Online Market Solutions such as Website Development, Mobile Apps Development, SEO, SMO, Graphic Designing etc. I have Expertise to come up with exact ideas that you are looking for to increase your sales and your team. If you have any query related to same content don't hesitate to write me back with your requirements on my email chetan@designsandmedia.com, onlineitindustry@gmail.com else you can call me on my number 00-91-828-587-4111.

1 comment:

  1. Dear All, Chetam Sharma is totally Fraud Person and he as cheated me .He has Taken me the payment for New Website and Now He is Not picking my Call. It has been more than 8 Month Passed, but till now I have not Got Any Thing.

    Be Aware with this person. don' give him any order.

    ReplyDelete